Frequently Asked Questions
1) What is vitamin C and what does it do?
Vitamin C is probably one of the best-known vitamins around and it is one of the ESSENTIAL nutrients we need EVERY Day for optimal health! It is a powerful antioxidant that protects you from free radicals, exposure to toxins, and pollutants. MOST IMPORTANTLY, YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM AND ADRENALS LOVE VITAMIN C as it provides powerful anti-viral and stress-reducing properties!
2) What are the benefits of taking vitamin C?
Since your body doesn’t naturally produce vitamin C, it is important to intentionally consume it in your diet and by including vitamin C supplements. Vitamin C is a versatile nutrient that supports your health in SO many ways (of course as long as it has the ability to be where it needs to be with the highest availability )
Here are some of the many health benefits:
· Helps the body to metabolize fats and proteins.
· A factor in energy production
· Aids in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth, and gums.
· It helps in connective tissue formation.
· It helps with wound healing.
· An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
· Protects against free radicals and the damage & oxidative effects of free radicals
· Helps to prevent vitamin C deficiency
· Supports a healthy immune system & reduces the risk of chronic diseases
· Supports collagen production for healthier skin, muscles, ligaments, cartilage and joints
· Improves the appearance of skin; more supple, improved clarity
· A dietary antioxidant that significantly decreases the adverse effects of free radicals on normal physiological function & lipid oxidation in body tissues
· Supports optimal overall health
3) What are liposomes?
A liposome is a very tiny sphere or membrane of fat that surrounds a water-soluble nutrient, like vitamin C. What really makes the liposome so special is that it can deliver its nutrients DIRECTLY into the cells of your body without the consumption of energy. As an added bonus, liposomes protect its contents from digestion or oxidation before the final delivery into your cells.
4) Why Liposomal Vitamin C?
LIPOSOMAL vitamin C is no ordinary supplement! It delivers more vitamin C right to where it’s needed most and provides a superior delivery system because of its unique structure.
Here are some of the reasons that make it so amazing:
· BETTER ABSORPTION: Regular vitamin C is absorbed into the bloodstream and pretty quickly excreted, with much of it being lost in digestion. However, Liposomal Vitamin C has a 98% delivery rate, not only circulating in the bloodstream but getting INTO THE CELLS! It is incredibly bioavailable, even superior to IV vitamin C infusions.
· BETTER DELIVERY: High doses of regular vitamin C can cause digestive discomforts. However, liposomal vitamin C is more gentle on the digestive tract as it does not oxidize or degrade as it circulates through the bloodstream and gets into the cells. It also does not require energy to absorb.
· SOURCE OF ESSENTIAL PHOSPHOLIPIDS: It’s not just about the vitamin C, but when you take a liposomal product, you’re getting ALL the nutritional benefits of the phospholipids that the liposomes are made of… providing a whole other level of health benefits! When a nutrient can be delivered into the cells of your body, not be degraded before delivery, and not consume energy in the process, the benefits of that nutrient can be optimized in a way that even intravenous delivery often does not match. Liposomal vitamin C is superior for that reason.
5) Liposomal Vitamin C side effects and safety?
High-quality Liposomal vitamin C is very well tolerated and there are no known meaningful side effects when reasonable doses are taken. In studies where VERY large doses were taken, some people experienced gastrointestinal upset.
6) What are the Ingredients?
Pure Distilled Water; Non-GMO Sunflower Lecithin, Organic Acerola Powder; Natural Orange Extract, Organic Stevia.
*orders can be customized too -ask for more details.
7) What is the Shelf Life?
Our Liposomal Vitamin C is handcrafted in small batches TO ORDER for optimal freshness and longevity. Our normal orders should be kept refrigerated and will have maximum potency for ONE WEEK to 10 days after delivery. *Customized orders may not have the same shelf life.
8) What is the Usage Recommendation?
Each order will come with an individually wrapped syringe for easy measurements and “spill-proof” servings.
Adults: 2 Tsp daily
Children: 1 tsp daily
Suggestions when sick:
1-3 years: 1 tsp daily
4-8 years: 2 tsp daily
9-13 years: 4 tsp daily
14+ years: 6 tsp daily
9) How do I order and Where do I get it?
We offer weekly delivery every Wednesday in the Greater Orlando area or pick up at Steven-Tyler's Liquidation Warehouse throughout the week.